Registration for the 60th ENC is now open. If you do not have a website profile with ENC, you will be prompted to create one. You will be able to use this profile for conference abstract submission as well.
GO TO ONLINE REGISTRATION | A printable registration form is also available.
Conference Registration Fees
- • Regular registration: $510. After March 15 registration increases by $50.
- • Student registration: $97. After March 15 registration increases by $50.
Additional Registration Items
- • Off-site participant fee is $150. This fee is for those not lodging at Asilomar to cover use of the Asilomar conference facilities.
- • Social Event Thursday evening is $50.
- • Meal tickets for off-site participants. If you reserve guest room at Asilomar meals are included. If you are staying off-site you may purchase the following in advance. Four lunch tickets for Monday - Thursday, $100. Nightly dinner tickets for Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, $39 each.
- • Companion Badge is $40. This badge provides access to Sunday evening reception, coffee breaks, and hospitality suites. Access to scientific sessions is NOT included.
- • Companion Social event ticket for Thursday evening is $60.
To receive a refund for cancellation, notice must be emailed to email@example.com by March 15, 2019 (less $50 administrative fee).
Reduced Fee Registration for Retirees
If you are retired and meet the below criteria, please send request for reduced fee registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-history of ENC meeting attendance (registered for at least 3 of 5 immediate past year meetings)
-not presenting a poster or talk this year's meeting
-plan to book your lodging at Asilomar